And the Saint Rita Society
Spiritual Enrollment Cards for the Living and Deceased
You can enroll a relative or friend to share in the spiritual benefits of the prayers and Masses offered by the Shrine of Saint Rita. These are suitable for birthdays, as get-well cards, or as a sympathy card for the deceased. Each card comes with a matching envelope, an enrollment form, and a return envelope. As you use a card, simply fill out the enrollment form and send it to us in the return envelope with your offering. You do not need to send your offering until you use the card!
Saint Rita of Cascia Shrine St. Rita Society
The Society of Saint Rita was founded in 1910 to honor Saint Rita, to make known her life and message, and to unite those devoted to her in spiritual communion. All enrolled share in the following benefits:
- A monthly Mass offered at the Shrine for all living and deceased members
- A remembrance in the novena offered each Wednesday as well as in the Solemn Novena each May
- A remembrance in the daily prayers of the Augustinian Friars assigned to the Shrine.
Members, in turn, are asked to help spread devotion to Saint Rita according to the means available, and to pray for all members of the Society. A certificate of membership is provided. In exchange, an offering is asked, which supports the works of the Shrine.
Announced Masses for 2018
There are still some Announced Mass intentions available for the 2018 year, as well as Sanctuary Candle and Bread & Wine intentions.
Please use the Announced Mass Form to complete your request and mail the form to our offices with full donation payment.
Offering Schedule – Donation should be made in full at the time of submission. CASH OR CHECK ONLY
- Announced Mass intention: $15.00 Donation (All Mass intention donations benefit the Augustinian Friars.)
- Bread & Wine intention: $20.00 Donation (All Bread & Wine intention donations benefit the Shrine.)
- Sanctuary Candle intention: $50.00 Donation (intention is posted in upper sanctuary and lower sanctuary) (All Sanctuary Candle intention donations benefit the Shrine.)